There are various APIs suppliers (For e.g. TransferTo) who allow you for manage Worldwide Mobile Recharge or Top up services with compatibility with all leading mobile operators. An Interface Page would allow your customers to place recharge orders for various operators for denomination ranging from Rs 10 to Rs 5000. The recharge would be processed and the amount would be credited in to your account. You just need to mange Credit at your Single Merchant Account with supplier. You can get all Recharge statistics with Customer available balance, commission earned, recharge history and status of recharges.
This automatic mobile recharge system and automatic DTH recharge system can also be customized and integrated with existing website, facilitating auto-generated SMS text messages to be delivered to the intended recipient’s mobile phones.
Features of Mobile Recharge API:
- API Makes your recharge System easier and quicker
- API gives benefit of Cost sharing to Buyer as the Buyer avails all Service-benefit without wasting time and Energy for creating Service Environment which save Money and Utilizes
- API Allows to Use system features without creating or generating Resources or Setting up
- API Makes Shows Your Business Environment smoother and allows your entire system users to explore additional Services For same Resources
- It allows you Flexibility for Connecting Services to any Platform as well so you can connect same API for any Number of Production Environments as well.